Dog Daycare Application
Before you fill out the application please read the following:
Dogs must be spayed or neutered to enter the daycare. All dogs must be up to date on shots including bordatella, and vaccination records or titer tests must be presented prior to admittance. Up to date means all shots within the past three years. Dogs should be on a flea/tick preventative such as Revolution, Advantage or Bravecto year round.
While most dogs really enjoy daycare, it may not be a good fit for all personalities. We fully reserve the right to remove a dog from our day care program should we feel their temperament is not suitable for the group environment. We are willing to try to work with some behavioural problems such as barking and shyness, but in cases of persistent barkers, aggressive dogs, or if we feel your dog just is not having fun, we will try to find another solution for you.
Once you fill out the application please come into our store with your dog’s completed vet records and mention that you have already filled out the forms online and set up trial half day which allows us to see if your dog is compatible with our daycare environment.
The requirements for vaccinations are as follows:
– Must be older than 5 months to attend
– Must be spayed or neutered to enter the daycare
– Proof of up-to-date vaccinations, Parvovirus, Distemper, Adenovirus and Rabies including bordetella + a flea/tick/lice medication.
– Dogs must be a good fit for our facility
– Must be social and non-aggressive
– Must be kennel trained (used for short rest periods and while Daycare Manager is walking other dogs through the day)