To our valued clients,
Like you, we are concerned about the COVID-19 pandemic.We are doing our part to help mitigate the spread of novel coronavirus COVID-19 within our community. This is a rapidly changing situation and we will keep you updated if anything changes.
Our increased measures include:
- Regular disinfecting of heavily touched areas throughout the day including door handles, pin pads and light switches.
- Frequent hand washing by employees.
- Hand sanitizer available at our till (for customers and staff).
- Staff are using hand sanitizer in between hand washes.
- Employees will stay home if showing any known symptoms.
We are offering the following changes in service by request:
- Delivery of pet food or supplies
to your home.
- Home delivery will be available for free, we only ask that you provide a tip to the staff member who handles your delivery.
- You may also call ahead and pay by phone and we will deliver to your vehicle when you arrive and park, or place your order where you can load it yourself.
- Please consider using the tap feature on your credit and debit cards and avoid using cash for payment if possible.
- Ask us about virtual dog training lessons if you are in need of assistance with dog training or behaviour, but are a person at increased risk or are self-isolating.
Dog Daycare & Adventure Hikes:
- We will be continuing to provide doggie daycare and adventure hikes services at this time, with increased safety measures.
- If you are at high risk, or self-isolating please contact us about arranging pick up/drop off at your home, or pick up/drop off to/from your parked vehicle.
- If you are showing symptoms, please contact us to arrange pick up/drop off for daycare or adventure hikes service.
Training Classes and Lessons:
- At this time, group classes will continue as scheduled with increased safety measures.
- If you are currently enrolled in a training class, please do not attend classes or lessons if you are showing any symptoms. We will be happy to arrange virtual make-up classes or have you attend the class virtually.
- For in-home lessons we will suspend our normal rule of 48 hours notice for cancellation/reschedule. If you are showing symptoms please call us at any time to reschedule or provide a virtual lesson instead.
- If you have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days or have been in contact with someone who has and is symptomatic, please do not enrol in classes at this time.
- Ask us about virtual dog training lessons if you are in need of assistance with dog training or behaviour, but do not feel comfortable with in person classes or lessons at this time.