To our valued clients,
Like you, we are concerned about the COVID-19 pandemic. We are doing our part to help mitigate the spread of novel coronavirus COVID-19 within our community. This is a rapidly changing situation and we will keep you updated with any changes.
NEW CURRENT RETAIL HOURS EFFECTIVE March 30th :
– Tuesday through Saturday from 12 pm to 5 pm. (CLOSED STAT HOLIDAYS)
– We will be operating solely through in-store purchases (maximum 3 person occupancy), home delivery, online purchases, or curbside pickup.
– Delivery: available for free after 5 pm. Order online (more items will be added as time permitting) If ordering via phone please call between 12p-5p to pay and book delivery. Please consider a tip for your delivery person :).
– Curbside Pickup: Call ahead and pay by phone and we will deliver to your vehicle when you arrive and park, or place your order where you can load it yourself.
– Don’t know what you want or need? Call us during the listed hours and we will be happy to help you over the phone OR set up a virtual shopping experience 🙂
– We will be accepting cash payment but prefer debit/credit card purchases when possible.
– PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of sales we are experiencing dog and cat food shortages from the manufacturer, as well as shipping delays. Please be patient as we are doing our best to keep our supplies in stock.
– Grooming services will be suspended until the social distancing regulations have been lifted.
Dog Daycare & Adventure Hikes:
– Dog daycare service is suspended until furth notice.
-We are continuing to offer off-leash Adventure hikes every Thursday. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250-521-2275 to book.
– If you or anyone in your household are displaying flu/cold symptoms, or if you are self-isolating due to recent travel you will not be eligible for this service.
Training Classes and Lessons:
– We will not be holding puppy classes until furth notice.
– New group class start dates are on hold until further notice.
– Ask us about virtual dog training lessons if you are in need of assistance with dog training or behaviour, but do not feel comfortable with in-person classes or lessons at this time. Email email@example.com to inquire.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but these decisions have been made to protect the health of our staff, customers, and the community as a whole.
We appreciate your continued support during these difficult and unprecedented times.