Effective March 1st, we will be increasing our daycare pricing. The new rates will be as follows:
- Full day: $35 +tax
- Half Day: $30 +tax
- Drop-In (non-regulars): $45/$40
- Puppies under 6 months: $45/$40
Effective immediately we will be changing the following policies:
- Dogs must attend a minimum of 2 times per month. If they do not attend this frequently, they will be charged the Drop-In pricing.
- Dogs who have not attended in 3+ months will need to complete a new Meet & Greet Evaluation.
- Puppies under 6 months of age (not applicable to current daycare clients) will receive some free basic puppy training while here, and will be charged a slightly higher rate to reflect the increased attention.
Thank you for you understanding and continued support. The pricing increase is in response to inflation, and increased costs related to provide a quality service for your pup such as increasing staff hours and supplying daily enrichment such as stuffed Kong treats.