Come in to see what everyone is barking about!
Our dog daycare club is a professionally supervised environment where your dog can safely run & play off-leash, have fun with friends, and gain confidence and manners while you work or shop!
If you work long days and feel guilty about leaving your pet at home or they are destructive or anxious when left alone, they can instead spend the day with the next best thing to you – their favourite four-legged and two-legged best friends! Bring home a tired, satisfied pup, instead of coming home to a ball of energy.
To get your dog into our daycare program, please sign up for a Meet and Greet Evaluation. Our initial meet and greet is a short 2-3 hours of daycare (no more than 5 hours).
- Non-aggressive to people and other dogs
- Comfortable in a crate
- Up to date on vaccinations (rabies, distemper/parvo and bordatella)
- Flea/lice preventative monthly year round
- Must attend a minimum of twice per month
- Intact animals over 6 months of age will be admitted dependent on positive behaviour
Depending on the results of your Meet & Greet evaluation, we will either clear your dog to attend, clear your dog to attend our Day Camp program, or recommend your dog not attend at this time.
Daycare Club Hours:
7:30 am to 4:30 pm, pick up until 5:45 pm – Monday through Fridays.
Dogs must come a minimum of twice per month to receive regular pricing. Dogs who come less frequently will pay Drop-In pricing.
*Effective March 1, 2020*
- Full Day: $35
- Half Day (under 5 hours): $30
- Drop-In (non-regulars): $45 full day/$40 half days
- Puppies under 6 months: $45 full day/$40 half days (includes short training session)
If you dog has not been to daycare for 3+ months they are required to book another Meet & Greet evaluation.
Punch passes (buy 10 sessions, get 1 free) are available but will expire after 6 months of inactivity.
– Dogs should be spayed and neutered after 6 months old.
-Intact animals over 6 months of age will be admitted dependent on positive behaviour
– Proof of up-to-date vaccinations or Titer tests (plus provide proof of a flea/tick/lice medication)
– Dogs must be a good fit for our facility
– Dogs must be crate trained
– Must be social and non-aggressive to people and other dogs
While most dogs really enjoy daycare, it may not be a good fit for all personalities. We fully reserve the right to remove a dog from our daycare program should we feel their temperament is not suitable for the group environment. We are willing to try to work with some behavioural problems such as barking and shyness, but in cases of persistent barkers, aggressive dogs, or if we feel your dog just isn’t having fun, we will try to find another solution for you.