Does your dog display concerning behaviours such as:
– Anxiety (crying, barking, or destruction) when left home alone
– Aggression towards other animals in your home
– Aggression or fearful behavior towards strangers or guests in your home
– Aggression towards people in your household
– Aggression or barking/lunging when on leash towards people, other animals, or objects (bikes, cars, etc.)
– Fear of people, other animals, objects, or noises
– Insecurity interacting with other dogs
– Aggressive behaviour towards other dogs
– General anxiety
– Nervousness or aggression towards children or new infants
– House soiling or house training issues
– Excessive barking in home or in the crate
– Problems being touched our handled by you, the groomer or the vet
We can help! We offer a range of flexible programs for every need and budget. Our techniques are gentle, common sense, and we get results! Whether you would like to do the bulk of the training yourself or have a professional teach your dog for you, we can help you get that relationship you’ve always wanted. We focus our training programs on teaching skills in the real world where you need them not just in a class room.
Work with one of our Certified Dog Behaviour Consultants to help you reach your goals.
We can help you love your dog (again)!
Book a Behaviour Consultation or FREE phone consultation below:
Cancellation Policy We have a 48-hour cancellation policy. If you are unable to provide this notice, we will charge you in full for the missed appointment if we are unable to fill the spot. Evaluations will be charged a no-show fee. We sometimes have a waiting list and if given enough notice we can fill the appointment. If you have an emergency, please let us know so that we can treat your specific situation with personal attention. We do not consider conflicts to be emergencies. This cancellation policy is necessary for our small business to continue to serve our clients in need. Please call the store to cancel an appointment. E-mail cancellations will not be accepted. Thank you for understanding.