Why use K9 Kelp??
Our shampoo has a glycerine base which does not produce a lot of suds, leaving less residue on your dogs coat. With the blend of pure essential oils our shampoo deals with odor rather than masking it with perfumes. This will be your new favorite!
dry/Sensitive skin • yeasty skin • deals with odor • promotes soft & shiny coat flea & tick repellent
Conditioning Spritz This multipurpose spray is our most popular! Our special blend of pure essential oils acts as a natural mosquito & insect repellent! Or use daily to keep coat shiny and smelling fresh. Just spray on your dogs coat, simple as that!
• detangles coat
• neutralizers odor natural flea, tick and mosquito repellent • aromatherapy to help with stress & anxiety
All in One Moisturizer Can be applied to any dry or raw spot on your dog. A little goes a long way, use your finger tips and rub on affected area. We use carrot seed oil which acts as a natural antiseptic and SPF!
• natural sunscreen • soothes bug bites • dry paws, snout and elbows • helps to heal rashes, cuts and abrasions • Even helps humans with psoriasis and eczema
Premium Kelp Supplement Kelp is highly nutritional not only for humans but also for animals. With a broad spectrum of minerals and nutrients, this supperfood has been known to help dogs in many ways Just add to your dogs food daily (raw or kibble) to enhance their health and well being
• digestion high in fiber arthritis & joint pain • helps with anal glands • helps with dry skin and promotes healthy coat
Our Selection of K9 Kelp Products can be found here: https://bnrbc.ca/?s=K9+Kelp&post_type=product
- Superior Nutritional Value
- Improved Digestive Health
- Contains Rare Antioxidants
- Important for Thyroid Health
- Good Source of Vitamin K
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties
- Stress Relief
- High in Iron
- Lowers Cholesterol