Puppy Preschool & Kindergarten – Play, Learn, Explore!
Tired of your puppy having accidents in the house?
Puppy shark teeth starting to drive you a bit nuts?
Want to start your new best friend out on the right paw?
Our Puppy Preschool and Puppy Kindergarten classes are for you. Your dog will get to play around other friendly, social dogs and puppies in a safe, professionally monitored environment. You will get to enjoy your companion having fun and getting exercise and learn about canine body language, appropriate play and how to interrupt when it is not appropriate. Each week we do a different training and confidence building exercise and tackle a common puppy problem such as nipping, chewing, or house training. Everything is sanitized with hospital grade cleaner before the puppies arrive.
Puppy Preschool and Puppy Kindergarten classes start this week! The first one is this Wednesday January 8th at 7:30pm.
If your puppy is 10 weeks to 16 weeks old the class is entirely indoors.
If your puppy has three sets of shots and is over 16 weeks a portion of the class is outdoor so please dress for the weather.
Come check it out because your first attendance is FREE!
The cost for further attendances is $100 for 4 classes and includes a no-pull training harness.
Also check out our fabulous puppy training packages.
– Your dog’s vet records.
– A few healthy dog treats.
– Your dog on a leash and collar/harness.
– Something from home for the puppies to explore (i.e. large hat or funny clothing, interesting child’s toy, umbrella, vacuum, bike etc.)
– Puppies need to have been with you for at least a week, not directly from the breeder. Exceptions ar adoptions from Trail BC SPCA, H.E.A.R.T. Rescue and K.A.A.P.
– DO NOT bring any dogs that show any sign of illness, i.e. vomiting, loose stools, or coughing.