To our valued clients,
Like you, we are concerned about the COVID-19 pandemic. We are doing our part to help mitigate the spread of novel coronavirus COVID-19 within our community. This is a rapidly changing situation and we will keep you updated if anything changes.
Our increased measures include:
– Regular disinfecting of heavily touched areas throughout the day including door handles, pin pads, and light switches.
– Frequent handwashing by employees.
– Hand sanitizer available at our till (for customers and staff).
– Staff are using hand sanitizer in between hand washes.
– Reduced opening hours for retail to allow most staff to stay home during this time
NEW RETAIL HOURS FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS EFFECTIVE MARCH 22:
– Tuesday through Saturday from 1 pm to 5 pm.
– Delivery will be available for free after 5 pm. Please call between 1-5 to pay and book delivery. Please consider a tip for your delivery person.
– You may also call ahead and pay by phone and we will deliver to your vehicle when you arrive and park, or place your order where you can load it yourself.
– Please consider using the tap feature on your credit and debit cards and avoid using cash for payment if possible.
– PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of sales we are experiencing dog and cat food shortages from the manufacturer, as well as shipping delays. Please be patient as we are doing our best to keep our supplies in stock.
– At this time, grooming services are continuing to operate with increased safety and social distancing measures.
– Nail trim will no longer be offered drop-in, you must make an appointment.
– Please book online at www.bnrbc.ca or call between hours of 1-5 pm Tuesday through Saturday to book.
– Owners will not be allowed to stay during any grooming appointments at this time. It will be drop off and pick up only, including nail trims.
Dog Daycare & Adventure Hikes:
– Dog daycare service is suspended for two weeks.
– In place of dog daycare, we are offering off-leash Adventure hikes Tuesday through Friday. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250-521-2275 to book.
– If you or anyone in your household are displaying flu/cold symptoms, or if you are self-isolating due to recent travel you will not be eligible for this service.
Training Classes and Lessons:
– We will not be holding puppy classes for at least the next three weeks.
– New group class start dates are on hold until further notice.
– Ask us about virtual dog training lessons if you are in need of assistance with dog training or behaviour, but do not feel comfortable with in-person classes or lessons at this time. Email email@example.com to inquire.