For the next week you can enjoy 25% off of the selection of winter jackets shown in the photo in this post. If you show us this blog post or the post on our Facebook group you will get an additional 10% off while supplies last. Available on sale today until closing October 14th, 2014
Nanosuede Quilted Jackets Reg price – $35.00 – $59.00 – Available in small through large sizes
- 100% soft microfiber suede outer shell
- Fleece lining for comfort and warmth
- Full chest and belly protection keeps your dog warm and dry
Ezydog Element Jacket – Reg Price $49.99 – $79.99 – Available in small through large sizes.
- Built for adventure in multiple colors
- The redesigned Element Jacket brings back its’ popular fit with added features
- The wind and shower proof shell is made from 600 denier material with oxford panels
- Inner lined with a non-pilling fleece for comfort and warmth
- It features a Quick-Fit Neo-Xpand™ neckline making it easy to put on
- Attaching a dog leash to a harness or collar is simple with the waterproof access zipper
- The side panels have light reflective piping for safety on those late night or early morning treks
- Easy to fit, easy to wear, easy to see – ready for the elements!
Ezydog Mission Jackets – Reg price $79.99 – Only available in small
Made from 500 denier Shower proof Polyester fabric, lined with super warm non-pilling fleece and sporting the stylish
Sherpa Fleece Collar’ the Mission Coat is loaded with extra features for the ultimate in protection and function.
Fit the coat and adjust the cam lock side buckles once for a perfect closure.
This coat has it all -double-ended water proof zipper for ezy location of collar or harness, elasticized contoured legs tabs keeps coat in place,
and zipper neck closure with wind flap are the standout features to prepare your dog for any activity.